The Hunnewell Graphic started as the Hunnewell Bee on September 10, 1890 by Eld. J.T. Craig. In 1893, Albert Blackburn, who had just purchased the paper, saw a chance for change and so the title became the Hunnewell Graphic. The paper was bought and sold four times until 1897, when A.B. Dunlap became the new owner. The paper thrived under his care until July 14, 1911 when he sold to E.H. Ralls and H.A. Stephens in order to move onto his new venture, the Clarence Republican. The Graphic continued until 1957, when its publisher, Mrs. Golda V. Howe sold to Nelle E. Tannehill, who changed the name to the Hunnewell Standard.
Search by Date
Enter in YYYY-MM or YYYY-MM-DD format
Browse the Collection